For all our residential and commercial painting projects that we complete, Valley Rock Painting provides a seven-year limited warranty (from the date of contract signing). Our warranty covers peeling and / or blistering due to defective workmanship, and will be effective only if the customer has paid Valley Rock Painting in full for work completed, and retains the original contract. Providing these conditions are met, our painters will perform repairs for the original client on areas where peeling and blistering have occurred, without charging for labour. We will not exceed repairs mentioned on the original contract. Please note that Valley Rock Painting’s warranty does NOT include the following:
- Cracks in plaster or drywall
- Building settlement or shifting which has caused cracks or tape tears
- Paint supplied by our customers (instances where Valley Rock Painting did not supply the paint)
- Moisture damage, mildew, rust, rotten wood, disintegrating materials etc.
- Peeling of previous paint layers
- Moisture intrusion
- Damages or defects caused by fire, flood, acts of mother nature (re: extreme weather conditions), misuse, alterations, vandalism, negligence or other similar causes beyond the control of Valley Rock Painting
- Matching of paint (the paint can be matched closely, but rarely to perfection)
Please note that Valley Rock Painting’s seven-year limited warranty is non-transferable. Should you have any questions about our warranty, please get in touch with our management via the information noted on the Contacts section of the site.
We understand that you may have had a bad experience in the past with contractors, you could tell they wern’t prepared for the work, you didn’t know what to expect and the lack of communication left for a less than desirable experience.
We take our motto seriously and come into every job using each category to ensure you are happy throughout the process.
Ready to get a quote?
Just answer a few short questions and we can get started with a quote and answer any questions you may have.